Types Of Injuries For Missouri And Illinois Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Any injury suffered on the job or as a result of your work may qualify as a work-related activity for workers’ compensation benefits in Missouri or Illinois.
Some of the most common types of injuries covered by workers’ comp include:
- Back, neck and shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries, concussion
- Mesothelioma, asbestosis, silicosis and other respiratory conditions
- Injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents on the job
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, ligament damage and other repetitive stress injuries
- Torn ACL, rotator cuff cumulative trauma injuries
Not Sure If Your Injury Qualifies For Workers’ Compensation Benefits — Just Ask
I am attorney Mark E. Moreland, in St. Louis. I have been fighting on behalf of injured workers in Missouri and Illinois for 33 years. Over the decades, I have seen employers, insurance providers and doctors deny and misdiagnose work-related injures for even the most obvious types of injuries. I have also helped hundreds of injured workers successfully appeal the denied claim and get the paid medical treatment and pay benefits they are entitled to.
Call Me For A Free Consultation — A Lawyer Who Cares About Your Claim
Call 314-732-4256 or toll free at 888-320-6893 or contact my office by email with a brief explanation of the help you need with your workplace injury claim. You deserve workers’ compensation benefits, and I’m here to help you get them.