Fighting for Missouri's Injured Workers for Nearly 30 Years
Many of us go to work every day and hope that we are never injured on the job. When you suffer an accident at work, the effects can be physically, mentally and emotionally devastating. Suddenly, you find yourself unsure of what the future holds.
Guiding You Through Labor Law and Workers' Compensation Benefits
Workers' compensation is a nuanced, potentially confusing, area of the law. If you've been injured at work, you have enough to deal with. Figuring out all of the other factors and details of your situation only increases unneeded stress. This is where an experienced workers' compensation attorney can help.
As your lawyer, I will guide you through every step of the process. I offer the following information to familiarize you with this area of law and provide some answers to your questions:
- Getting the benefits you deserve
- Occupational diseases
- Total disability benefits
- Permanent partial disability
- Missouri second injury fund
- Labor unions and workers' compensation
- Construction accident injuries
- Repetitive stress/cumulative trauma injuries
- Back and neck injuries in the workplace
- Illinois workers' compensation
- Denied workers' compensation claims
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Personal injury claims
Missouri Work Injury Lawyer
I am a St. Louis workers' compensation claim lawyer who has fought for workers for nearly 30 years. In that time, I've handled thousands of cases. I've seen the runaround and I've stopped it in its tracks. I have the experience to fight for you and the dedication to fight until the end.
For your free initial consultation, call me locally in St. Louis at 314-732-4256 or toll free at 888-320-6893. You can also e-mail my office.